Optical Quality Control with visiProfil
With the visiprofil visicontrol offers a manual test station that is ideally suited for quality testing in the laboratory. The visiprofil can be equipped with different stations depending on the requirements to perform different tasks in sampling inspection.
- Dimensional inspection
- Surface inspection
- Color recognition
Part SpectrumThe part spectrum corresponds to the visiSort-S. Rotation-symmetric bolts, pins and screws or flat lying parts such as bushings, washers, nuts, punched parts, rivets, injection molded parts made of plastic or metal.
Diameter or height: 1.0 – 80.0 mm
- The test specimens can be studied and measured according to the following criteria: general presence check, thread available, root of thread, thread pitch, outside diameter of thread, foreign material and chip control, measurement of outer contour, that is, length, diameter, scope, chamfers, radii, threads, angles, punctures, cones, tooth number of gearwheels, etc., centricity test
- Accuracy from ±3 µm (depending on the image aperture)
- Measurement of test specimens up to diameter 6 and lengths of up to 200 mm with ±3 µm accuracy by shifting the measuring table and automatically adopting the traverse path into the measuring program
- visiTeach® graphical user interface to create and store new testing processes
- Easy and precise positioning of test specimens through universal receptacles (L-bars and V-bars made of glass)
- Data provision to create inspection records
- Suitable for use under workshop conditions
- Stable aluminum sectional frame with adjustable feet (table is not included in the supply).
- Modular layout with quick-change system for parts receptacle and camera components
- Height adjustment with vertical adjuster
- L-bar and V-bar module
- Image processing system with display screen, mouse, keyboard