visiSort-S With Adjustable Glass SlideThe visiSort-S is suitable for the testing and sorting of cylindrical and disk-shaped parts and is thereby the ideal entry-level model.
The visiSort-S is adapted to the part spectrum with respect to lenses, cameras, lighting and separation mechanisms.
- 90° bar as standard version
- V and L position for testing cylindrical and disk-shaped parts (see part spectrum)
- other bar angles possible
- special bars available
With V bar:
Only cylindrical parts are measured on the V bar. The aspect ratio (length/diameter) of the turned parts must be at least 1.5.
- Diameter: 5 - 25 mm
- Part weight: 1-80 g
With L bar:
The aspect ratio (length in the conveying direction/height) of the parts must be at least 1.5.
- Width in the conveying direction: 5-40 mm
- Height: 3-40 mm
- Part weight: 1-80 g
Both bars are made of glass in the standard version. However, they can also be designed as metal bars with glass inserts. In this way parts whose sliding speed is altered by surface coatings can also be tested.
- Inspection rate: 100 - 300 parts per minute
- Modular, expandable machine concept
- Industry-standard execution, modern design
- Linking of peripheral equipment such as bins and packaging is possible at any time
- Measurement of the outer contour, e.g. diameter, chamfers, radii, threads, angles, punctures, absence of chips, etc.
- Presence of internal threads
- Accuracy from ±3 µm
- Graphical user interface for creating and storing new testing processes
- Quick and simple repositioning in parts exchange
- Simultaneous measurement of parts with up to 5 cameras (from the side, from the top, thread control under 45°, view from rear)
- High availability of the machine in 3-shift operation
- Data provision to create inspection records with CAQ link
- Adjustable gradient of bar
- Adjustable cameras and lenses in the protective housing
Standard sorting device for disk-shaped and cylindrical parts Pre-selection unit for separating and sorting out of foreign materials High-precision measuring and sorting unit with telecentric cameras Selector gate Image processing system with monitor, keyboard, mouse Inspection cell with guard doors (not transparent) visiLum® lighting systems Comprehensive documentation Training and programming examples
- Part bins in different models
- Sorting devices customized to your part spectrum
- Exit belt
- Packaging unit
- Drop chute
- SPC software to create inspection records
- Printer for protocol prints
- Network connection
- 60° bar for hexagon head cap screw
- Metal bars with glass inserts
- Angle adjustment of bar
- Changing carriage to quickly change cameras